Winnipeg, May 11, 2020
Dear clients and partners,
I am committed to keeping you and FarmLink staff safe as provincial government recommendations phase in these next couple of months. Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta are starting to slowly and responsibly lift restrictions on essential and some non-essential businesses and services.
Although this seems like good news, FarmLink is not included in these initial phases, therefore, we will continue strict social distancing practices. Luckily, FarmLink has the tools to adjust our approach and maintain the same high-level service you know.
Here is what will remain at FarmLink for the near future to keep you and our team safe:
- As always, you will have direct access to your grain marketing advisor, only now communicating through digital means. Digital communication tools allow for more efficient and frequent meetings. We are currently using the following platforms to accommodate you:
- Texting/Phone Calls
- All FarmLink services will continue. The market analysis, research updates, and sales recommendations you receive today will not be interrupted.
- FarmLink offices will remain closed. As governments release more information, we will adjust accordingly.
- Grain marketing advisors will not be visiting any farms or distributing grain samples. Physical distancing is key in reducing risk – everyone’s safety is priority.
- FarmLink is digitally shifting all client events to Zoom. As a response to COVID-19, FarmLink will continue to host thought-provoking webinars to bring you relevant grain marketing insights.
- FarmLink is postponing hosting and participating at any large in-person gatherings, meetings, or conferences until further notice.
This is a difficult time for everyone, especially given the dynamic nature of the pandemic. But we are resilient and stronger together. I want to assure you we are committed to keeping you informed on the markets and working by your side as we navigate through this.
Last but not least, I want to thank you. Thank you for working hard to feed the world. The work you do is crucial, essential, and honourable – I am extremely thankful for your continued business.
Once we have more information and confirmed dates, we will contact you to let you know. Updates will also be shared on our new COVID-19 page on our website. You can also review my initial response to COVID-19 here.
As always, my team and I are here to answer any questions or concerns you may have.