Winnipeg, June 29, 2020
Recent phase-in plan updates from the provincial governments across western Canada are lifting restrictions for essential and non-essential businesses and services. FarmLink will remain vigilant and proceed with caution based on what we see south of the border and across the world.
The pandemic’s first wave is still causing chaos in the markets, and worse, people are still at risk for contracting the virus – unfortunately, this risk became a reality for a few FarmLink clients.
With COVID-19 cases hitting so close to home, my commitment to keeping you and our clients safe remains my number one priority.
FarmLink will continue with these best practices to reduce COVID-19 risks at work and further digital momentum with clients:
- Grain marketing advisors are available to their clients through digital means
- FarmLink offices will remain closed until further notice
- Grain marketing advisors will not be visiting farms
- FarmLink face-to-face meetings and webinars will remain digital
- I know adapting to this digital environment is difficult. FarmLink is developing instructions and tools for clients to help make their digital experience simple and easy to adopt – coming soon.
- FarmLink’s 2020 Crop Tour will be aligned with our strict protocols, and all participants will adhere to meet all safety requirements.
- With harvest approaching, FarmLink will be launching an alternative sampling program for our clients that is safe and effective – more to come.
As always, my team and I are here to answer any questions or concerns you may have. You may contact me directly at any time.