In their last episode together, Tracy and Derek discussed the true definition and goal of grain marketing. Keeping that idea in mind, they discuss the flip side – the grain marketing mistakes that could cost producers.
Derek Dery from FarmLink Marketing Solutions speaks with Tracy Brunet from Farm Marketer about “5 Grain Marketing Mistakes You Can Learn From.”
In this episode, they discuss:
• Why it is essential to market grain with a final goal in mind.
• Why it is beneficial for producers to build their team of advisors.
• Derek shares one of the biggest grain marketing mistakes when it comes to selling your grain.
• Overwhelmed with the many different avenues to sell your grain? You may be suffering from decision fatigue.
• We know that emotions or ‘gut feelings’ can come into play when selling grain. Why is it a mistake to rely on emotions?
Tune in to find out more.